If you’re considering why you should buy a pair of polarized clip-on sunglasses, read on.
Why Polarized Clip-On Sunglasses are Useful
Polarized clip-on sunglasses have a wide variety of uses in the sun. They are versatile, easily stored, and practically universal. And, while clip-on shades may seem like something people rarely use or buy, nothing could be farther from the truth.
Polarized clip-on sunglasses are worn with your existing eyewear. They clip onto just about any prescription eyewear frame, pair of reading glasses, or pair of safety glasses. They are useful during outdoor work, on a fishing boat, and at the beach. They’re lightweight, resilient, and utterly useful.
Here’s what you should know about polarized clip-on sunglasses:
- They’re polarized. This obviously goes without saying, but if you don’t know what polarization does for you, I’ll list it here: polarization blocks reflected light (such as from water, cars, or snow), clarifies your vision by removing scattered light (which may cause a bright day to seem hazy), and creates some of the darkest sunglasses (to help with even the brightest sunlight).
- Polarized clip-ons are easy to use. They use a simple spring clip to clamp onto your existing glasses.
- They’re lightweight. This means they are barely noticeable on your face after hours of use.
- They’re removable. When you don’t need sunglasses, simply place them back in their case until you’re ready to use them again.
- They’re made to fit your glasses. Polarized clip-on sunglasses come in a variety of shapes and colors to match your frame shape and personal preferences.
- They often flip up. Many of our polarized clip-on sunglasses have a hinge which allows them to flip up, removing the need to take them off when you need them out of the way for a moment.
- They’re great for fishing, reading, golfing, and other activities in the sun. The extra clarity and blockage of reflected light makes these perfect for outdoor activities that you’d prefer to do with your own eyewear on.
- They’re affordable. Instead of buying a pair of glasses that transition from light to dark in the sun, you can buy a pair of polarized clip-ons for much cheaper, and they’ll be darker than most Transitions ever get.
Polarized clip-on sunglasses are an easy and inexpensive way to improve your vision and protect your eyes in the sun. They’re used by sportsmen, hobbyists, athletes, and avid readers.
It’s easy to forget how bad the sun can get when you’re used to wearing your regular prescription glasses and aren’t in the habit of carrying sunglasses. Polarized clip-ons are an extremely handy thing to have around when you’re going to be spending time in the sun. Whenever things get too bright, all you have to do is clip them onto your glasses and suddenly your eyes are perfectly comfortable. No waiting for Transitions or buying prescription sunglasses that you can forget or lose.
If you ever have issues with the sun while you’re wearing prescription eyewear, reading glasses, or safety glasses, polarized clip-on sunglasses are perfect for you. Give them a try! You’ll be happy you did.