Looking for a great pair of shades for the fairway?
Golf Glasses to Find the Ball Quickly
If you’re a golfer, you know how frustrating and embarrassing it can be to mozy around the fairway (or rough) trying to find your ball. Ever wonder if there are golf glasses to find the ball quickly?
There are a number of options you can consider to enhance your vision on the course. If you’re a prescription glasses wearer, you can go with Drivewear lenses or polarized brown lenses, while non-prescription wearers can get stock polarized brown sunglasses and can custom-order Drivewear.
Drivewear lenses are a Transitions brand lens that turn from green to dark rust depending on the lighting. They are a great lens for contrast enhancement and enhancing visual acuity, and they’re polarized.
Polarized brown lenses also enhance visual acuity and contrast, and they have the added bonus of being able to hold a mirror coat (which Drivewear can’t have).
If you’re looking for golf glasses to find the ball quickly, here are some things to consider:
- You’re going to want polarized lenses on the field to reduce glare and haze from the sun.
- Brown lenses are better than gray lenses because they enhance contrast and visual acuity, making the white ball “pop” against the green (or sandy) background.
- Drivewear lenses are the best golf glasses to find the ball quickly. They change color depending on the weather, ensuring that your polarized sunglasses are ideally suited to enhancing you vision, regardless of the daylight conditions. (They’re also great for driving!)
- Polarized brown lenses will also enhance visual acuity and contrast on the fairway, helping you see the ball easier. Add a silver or blue mirror for added sun protection and to make you a little cooler, if you like mirror coatings.
- All of these styles are available in prescription and non-prescription on our web site.
If you’re tired of losing track of your golf ball, it might be time to look for golf glasses to find the ball quickly.
If you’re a golfer, and you don’t have eyewear for bright sunlight, not only are you losing out on valuable vision enhancements – you’re also risking eye damage from harmful UV rays from the sun. All of the sunglasses described here will protect you from harmful UV rays.
If you have any questions about golf glasses to find the ball quickly, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or leave a comment below. Thanks for reading, and happy golfing!